No products in the cart
First Call March 31, 2021
- S&P futures up 0.1% in Wednesday morning trading after the major US equity indexes finished mostly lower in the prior session. However, small caps resumed their recent bounce and sectors were mixed.
- Asian markets mostly lower overnight with Taiwan and Japan among the laggards while Australia outperformed.
- European markets mixed.
- Treasuries slightly weaker after yields backed up again yesterday with the 10s hitting 1.77% at one point.
- Dollar stronger vs yen but weaker vs euro.
- Gold up 0.1%. I am selling GLD and SLV on the open today.
- WTI crude off 0.1%.