No products in the cart
First Call March 4, 2021
- S&P futures down 0.2% off the lows.
- More Erlanger ETS sell signals
- Extra charts on today's notes: currencies, US 10 year yield, WTI, and Brent crude
- Euro Stoxx 600 DeMark Observations
- Asian markets weaker overnight with Japan, China, and Hong Kong all down over 2%.
- European equities are weaker.
- Treasuries slightly firmer after coming under renewed pressure on Wednesday.
- Dollar stronger on the major crosses.
- Gold off 0.4%.
- WTI crude down 1% after gaining more than 2.5% in the prior session on reports OPEC+ may dial back supply curbs by less than expected.