No products in the cart
First Call April 1, 2021
- S&P futures up 0.4% in Thursday morning trading after US equities finished mostly higher in prior session with small caps and growth (particularly tech) the standouts. Stocks on track for a mixed performance this holiday-shortened week.
- Adding XLF as a new long idea on the open
- Asian markets mostly higher overnight with Hong Kong and the tech-led Shenzhen among the best performers.
- European markets are higher.
- Treasuries mixed with some curve flattening.
- The Dollar is a touch better than the yen and slightly weaker on the euro cross.
- Gold little changed.
- WTI crude up 2.3%.