No products in the cart
First Call April 12, 2021
- S&P futures down 0.16% with Nasdaq futures down 0.30%.
- Equity bullish sentiment has S&P and Nasdaq at 90% bulls - extreme at peak levels
- Asian markets lower overnight with some focus on a surge in COVID cases and re-imposition of some lockdown measures.
- European markets mixed to lower.
- Treasuries little changed after the second weekly drop in yields in the last three weeks.
- Dollar weaker on yen cross and slightly down vs euro.
- Gold off 0.2%.
- WTI crude up 1.3%.