No products in the cart
First Call April 14, 2021
- S&P futures up 0.1% after US equities put in a mixed performance on Tuesday with the focus on the continued outperformance of growth and momentum.
- SPECIAL NOTICE: Friday we are doing a special Zoom call with Julian Brigden to discuss inflation expectations, the Fed, Bond and Equity markets, and more. DETAILS FOR CALL ON BOTTOM OF THIS NOTE. THERE WILL NOT BE A REPLAY AND NO NOTE PUBLISHED ON FRIDAY
- Coinbase IPO today and I will be a buyer with a "marker" small sized long today - thoughts on note
- ALSO, we will soon be publishing Bitcoin bullish sentiment which is today at 88%
- Covering DBA short with new Erlanger ETS buy signal on open
- NYSE FANG+ Index gained for a 12th straight session and is up ~16% over that timeframe.
- Treasuries little changed after shaking off the hotter CPI readings in the prior session with help from a strong bond auction.
- The Dollar a bit weaker on the major crosses.
- Gold down 0.1%.
- WTI crude up 1.7%.