No products in the cart
First Call April 21, 2021
- S&P futures little changed after US equities were weaker for a second straight session on Tuesday with reopening names under heightened scrutiny. S&P suffered back-to-back losses for the first time since late March
- Covering new NFLX short with it gapping down 8.5%. Taking off 1/2 of the May put spread for a nice gain
- Asian markets mostly lower with Japan a notable underperformer again, down over 2%, while Hong Kong was down more than 1.5% and China little changed.
- European markets are higher. Treasuries are little changed.
- Dollar firmer vs euro but little changed on yen cross.
- Gold up 0.3%.
- WTI crude down 1.6%.