No products in the cart
First Call April 23, 2021
- S&P futures up 0.2% after US equities came under some pressure on Thursday with the Dow, S&P, and Nasdaq all down nearly 1%.
- Asian markets mostly higher overnight with Hong Kong a standout, up over 1%, while Japan underperformed.
- European markets mostly lower. Treasuries are little changed.
- Dollar weaker vs euro and little changed vs yen.
- Bitcoin futures down nearly 9% and below $50K. I posted several BTC charts on the note
- Gold up 0.2%.
- WTI crude up 0.1%.