No products in the cart
First Call May 11, 2021
- S&P futures down 1.2% and Nasdaq futures down 2% in Tuesday morning trading. Comes after US equities finished mostly lower on Monday with the Nasdaq off more than 2.5%, its biggest decline since March.
- WE ARE DOING A WEBINAR TODAY AT 11AM ET WITH JULIAN BRIGDEN DETAILS ON NOTE
- AND THERE WILL NOT BE A DAILY NOTE PUBLISHED TODAY
- Asian equities mostly lower overnight as tech-led selloff drove outsized weakness in Japan, Taiwan, and Korea, while China outperformed.
- European markets under pressure with most bourses down over 1.5%. A lot of extra European charts on this note.
- Treasuries are a bit weaker despite global equity pullback.
- Dollar weaker on the major crosses. One day away from a DeMark Sequential buy Countdown
- Gold up 0.2%. New DeMark Combo sell Countdown 13 today
- WTI crude down 1.1%.