- The week ahead will be dominated with economic data focused on inflation
- There are still some December ending Q1 earnings and a few February ending earnings reports
- Unlocked Currency and Commodity weekly notes on this note
- I will be traveling next Friday and will not be posting notes
- Enjoy the Superbowl!
The Week Ahead
A Sunday email with all of the relevant catalysts in the coming week. Includes major earnings reports and economic data.
To access this post, current subscribers need to first log on or click here if you would like to learn more about becoming a subscriber to Hedge Fund Telemetry. If you need any assistance logging on or have questions about our membership plans, please email here. Thank you!
The Week Ahead February 5, 2023
- The week ahead will have a relatively quiet with macro events
- The number of corporate earnings reports will peak this week
- The US dollar reversal has the potential to continue, which would affect a lot of other assets
- Have a great week!
The Week Ahead January 29, 2023
- It’s going to be one of the busiest and most consequential weeks in memory
- A huge macro week with some key economic data, Fed, ECB, and BoE
- Q4 earnings season peaks this week with AAPL, AMZM, and GOOGL, among others
- Enjoy the football playoff games. I like the Bengals and 49ers
The Week Ahead January 22, 2023
- The week ahead will have a few macro catalysts with the PCE data the last inflation data ahead of next week’s Fed meeting
- Q4 earnings will ramp up starting mostly on Tuesday, with several important large companies reporting this week
- The following week will be incredibly busy with the majority of the S&P reporting and a Fed meeting
The Week Ahead January 15, 2023
- The week ahead will have several important macro catalysts that could be market-moving.
- The BoJ could be very interesting if they make or signal any changes to their current YCC policy
- A continuation of Q4 earnings season
- Several important charts on this note include S&P 60 minute, Bitcoin, US Dollar, Yen, Euro
- PLEASE HELP US HELP YOU BY TAKING A BRIEF SURVEY ON THIS NOTE
The Week Ahead January 8, 2023
- The week ahead will get busy late in the week with the CPI and the kickoff of Q4 earnings
- The S&P recent range remains 3800-3900 even with the S&P slightly above
- Powell will be speaking on Tuesday